The application submission period for this year’s ISSAEF scholarships has been extended to July 15 to allow students more time to complete the submission of their applications. See the scholarship flyer posted here.
The application submission period for this year’s ISSAEF scholarships has been extended to June 15 to allow students more time to complete the submission of their applications. See the scholarship flyer posted here.
ISSAEF is pleased to announce that we are supporting the ISSA Alamo Chapter in the awarding of two scholarships for 2018. The requirements and application form have been posted to the Student Scholarships page.
The ISSAEF is pleased to announce the following student has been selected to receive a special scholarship in the 2017 scholarship award process:
- Special ISSAEF student scholarship sponsored by Greg Gormel is awarded to Melissa Witherell, East Coast Polytechnic Institute (ECPI) University, Raleigh, NC
Please don’t forget us on Giving Tuesday on 11/28/2017.
The ISSAEF can now report that we have received our first distribution from the PayPal Giving Fund program. This program allows PayPal members to donate to the ISSAEF directly from their PayPal accounts.
ISSAEF Board members attended the ISSAEF International Conference. Our thanks to the many attendees who donated to support our efforts.
The ISSAEF is pleased to announce the following students have been selected to receive scholarships in the 2017 scholarship award process:
- E. Eugene Schultz, Jr., Memorial Scholarship is awarded to Angela Sims-Ceja, University of Colorado (Denver)
- Howard Schmidt Scholarship is awarded to Rebekah McKinley, Pennsylvania State University
- Shon Harris Memorial Scholarship is awarded to Keith Russell, Capella University
The ISSA Alamo Chapter and ISSAEF are pleased to announce the following recipients for the Alamo Chapter scholarships:
- Mitchell Moser ($1,500), University of Texas at San Antonio
- Skylar Linn ($500), Hallmark University
Congratulations to all of the scholarship recipients. And thank you to all those who applied.